- As of Jan 3,2017 the NNA is transitioning to online-only verification of Signing Agent Credentials. Downloadable certificates will no longer be provided.
- As a friendly reminder, your background check is available in print-ready electronic form by logging into here with your NNA customer number and password. To obtain a FREE copy of your report by mail, send a written request to:
- This request must include your name, date of birth, NNA number, mailing address, a copy of your driver's license, the words "National Notary Association applicant", the phrase "I would like a copy of my report", and your signature.
NNA Report Request Department
1915 21st Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
- You may check on the status of your background check by logging in here with your NNA customer number and the password you specified when you submitted your information to us. Please keep in mind that your background check may take up to ten days to complete and that many variables determine the length of time required for each individual.
- No problem! We'll help you out. First, please take note that your login information for our website will differ from the login information for the NNA's website. We apologize in advance for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause you. If you cannot recall your login information for our website, please answer your security question at this link to have your password emailed to you.